The Adapt Team Movie has been in the works for over 2 years. Filming with the entire team all around the world.
Atlanta, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Amsterdam, San Diego, Los Angeles, Paris and more, Cavin Brinkman has captured the Adapt lifestyle and team in this full length movie by Adapt.
Featuring: Julian Bah, Russell Day, Levi van Rijn, Sam Crofts, Rik van Huik and more. VOD and DVD coming out on 29-01-2018.
Oldie but goldie! Rik van Huik killing the streets of Berlin, Bordeaux, Paris, Zurich, Amsterdam, Utrecht and Katwijk. Filmed by Pieter Wijnant, Thijs Tel, Levi van Rijn and Olga Bouwhuis.
August 25, 2017: Rik van Huik is currently in the hospital in Paris after some bad luck during filming for the new Adapt video.
Even tough he will not be able to get more clips this year, the hammers he did so far are all enders and will make an unforgettable section none the less. - Adapt.
Julian Bah on the Adapt Hyperskates. Edit made by Richard Williams (stupidDOPE.com).
Take a look at Adapt Team Rider Julian Bah, as he cruises around town in his custom GTO Hyperskates before literally stumbling upon a cute “bladie” who shares his love of skating.
Beat by Subtle T (Soundcloud).
“We out here in Paris with the whole team filming for the Adapt movie”. Featuring the famous waves of Ivry sur Seine.
Check the Video on Instagram.
A lot of people have come to me with questions and interest over Adapts the past few years, so I decided to do a video review to answer a few basic questions about the skates.
Forgive some of the out of focus shots, I filmed it all alone so I couldn’t see what I was doing a lot of the time. Also, the ledge wasn’t waxed and it was 8 in the morning, so cut me some slack, haha.
If you’re not satisfied with my review, you can get all the technical jargon at Adaptbrand.com - Cody Sanders.
Few clips of [Russel Day] for his 31st birthday.
Olga Bouwhuis and Pieter Wijnant are the owners of Adapt brand. Adapt is a inline skating brand handmade in Holland. Hope you enjoy this 66 minute talk with the two owners of this unique brand who wants to reduce the number of skates sold and improve the quality of their customers.
- 01:25 - it all started as a love story.
- 05:33 - freestyle blading, rollerblading or inline skating?
- 07:53 - traded Belgium for Holland.
- 08:05 - End of Forward Freestyle
- 10:40 - “I was encouraged by my mom to skip school and skate if the weather was good.”
- 12:30 - Called Olga and told her about a Dream to make a skate and had a name..
- 17:20 - we are 2 handshakes away from every other skater.
- 20:06 - Lino and Pieter were speed skaters.
- 21:22 - rollerblade twister boot
- 23:00 - 4 screws frame mounting system
- 28:55 - New adapt secret skate project
- 30:02 - Adapt goal.
- 30:20 - making skates more expensive
- 32:53 - Adapts for slalom
- 35:25 - How Lino plans his days
- 36:52 - Olga’s main role
- 39:10 - I’m a full time chef
- 41:20 - Adapt Team video
- 45:10 - Mike Lilly and actual Adapt Team
- 48:10 - Fake but funny advertise break
- 58:30 - Randy spizer and Louie Zamora had Adapt Skates.
- 59:37 - Nick Labarre
- 1:00:44 - Julian Bah
- 1:03:27 - New Hyper Skates vegan
- 1:05:12 - should we make a geeky part 2 or not?
Julian Bah and Levi van Rijn tested the Russel skates out at Julian his neighborhood park. Enjoy a night with the boys.