Filmed and edited by Joe Navran (Future Prospect Productions).
With profiles on Franky Morales, Jimmy Shuda, Abdiel Colberg and Rachard Johnson. Featuring people such as Brian Shima, Dustin Latimer, Josh Petty, Dominic Sagona, Tat Nasu, Shayne Skowers and many others.
Artwork by Arlo Eisenberger.
“Skating has to mature and grow, which it hasn’t. It has regressed.” — Beau Cottington.
Joe Navran’s 1998 video: “Future of Rollerblading” featuring Erik Burke, Robert Lievanos, Dustin Latimer, Josh Clarke, Jason Marshall, John Starr, Brian Shima, Pat Lennen, Matt Andrews, and “Future Prospects”: John Glynn, Kevin Gillan, Billy Prislin, Pat Milbery, and more… This video inspired A LOT of people to make their own blade flicks.
Youtube Mirror. Cover & video courtesy of Oneblademag.com.
A Film by Mat Grimes. A High Tech Media Production released in 2007. Starring Steven Tat, John Sander, Trevor Tylosky, David Sizemore & more.
Full Video, PLAY:
Steven Tat |
John Sander |
Trevor Tylosky |
David Sizemore |
Montage + Outro.
Note: some songs have the audio muted.
Rat-Tail Distribution presents a Brandon Negrete film.
Sections: Chris Farmer (3:06), KC Roche (7:03), Sean Santamaria (9:56), Chase Rushing (13:03), Homies & Roadies (17:10), Michael Collins (23:11), Pat Doherty (26:10), Alex Broskow (28:38), Brandon Campbell (32:48), Mike Lilly (35:03), Dan Leifeld (38:52), 10s thanks you’s (43:54)
Sections: Jon Elliott (2:40), Omar Wysong (8:00), Friends (12:30), Brian Shima (17:36), Falls (24:50), Dustin Latimer (29:55), Aaron Feinberg (40:10). Also featuring: Arlo Eisenberg, Robert Lievanos, Brooke Howard Smith, BJ Bernhart, Eric Schrijn, Fridolin Eelbo, Louie Zamora, Murda, Dom Sagona and many more.
Soundtrack Listing (courtesy of Rollingvideos)
- Intro: DJ Shadow – What Does Your Soul Look Like (pt.2)
- Jon Elliott: Pink Floyd – Time
- Omar Wysong: Krayzie Bone feat. Snoop Dogg – The War iz On
- Friends: Michael Jackson – Billy Jean
- Brian Shima 1: Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – Last Dance w/ Mary Jane
- Brian Shima 2: Nirvana – Something in the Way
- Crashes: Mott the Hoople – All the Young Dudes
- Dustin Latimer 1: Cirque Du Soleil – Rumeurs
- Dustin Latimer 2: Cirque Du Soleil – Ombra
- Aaron Feinberg: Foreigner – Juke Box Hero
Featuring profiles on Ben Weis, Pat Lennen, Jon Murakami, Mike Choley, Sean Cullen, Ruben Feinberg, Casey Bagozzi, and two Erik Bailey sections.
Soundtrack Listing (courtesy of Rollingvideos).
- Intro: Spoon – The Way We Get By.
- Ben Weis: Aphex Twin – Windowlicker.
- Sean Cullen: The betaband – ?, Siouxshie and the Banshees – The Staircase Mystery.
- Reuben Feinberg: Slick Rick – Children’s Story.
- John Murakami: The Royal Tennebaums Soundtrack.
- Mike Choley: Prefuse 73 – Choking You.
- First Outro: RJD2 – Ghostwriter.
Featuring: Chris Haffey, Charles Dunkle, Trace Taylor, Marc Senn, Roadhouse, Jeff Stockwell, Daniel Pope, Cory Casey, Beau Hale, Sayer Danforth, Brandon Frost, Brian Shima, Dustin Halleran, Garret Slobey, Walk Austin, Tim Taylor, Rob Thompson, Nick Wood, Jeromy Morris, Brandon Mateer, Julian Bah, Benny Harmanous, Jon Elliot, Kurt Newman, Murda and more! Produced by: Shawn Engler and Charles Dunkle.
21 days with Chris Haffey at 13:00 (play on Youtube).
Soundtrack (courtesy of Rollingvideos).
- Montage 1: Bad Company - Bad Company.
- Montage 2: Gary Jules - Mad World.
- Jeff Stockwell: Pink Floyd - Happiest Days of Our Lives.
- Roadhouse: Unknown.
- Chris Haffey: Marilyn Manson - The Nobodies.
- Noir Trailer: The Faint - Cars pass in cold blood.
- Montage 3: Anti Flag - Angry young and poor.
- Credits: The Who - Who are you.
Shredweiser VOD shot throughout Mexico and Southern California (Trailer, B-Roll) . Filmed and edited by Chris Dafick (Sellfy). Titles: Austin Barrett. Animation: Marc Moreno.
Shredweiser is more than stoked to release a full length John Bolino VOD for your viewing pleasure. We had a blast making this one and will contine too on future project and adventures alike. We released the VOD one year ago and now would like to leave it up online for free for anyone wishes to watch. - Shredweiser.
First Issue of the legendary rollerblading video-magazine made by Drew Bachrach and Arlo Eisenberg. Circa 2001.